Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in an Intermediate Care Team based in North Manchester on a Full- Time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.50-£26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Community-based rapid assessment/ Falls team/ Intermediate care units
- Home visits to prevent hospital admission and falls.
- Working on a rehab unit assessing to discharge patients.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.