Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Services Occupational Therapist to work part-time (25 hours per week) based in Eastbourne, within the Intermediate Care Team.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £32 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 6-9-month contract.
- Provide intermediate care to older people in East Sussex.
- Mainly bed based assessments and reablement, but also community service and day centre.
- Carry out professional assessments of individual’s needs, working closely with other professionals and care staff to support clients in achieving their goals and reaching optimum independence and functioning.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Experience of working in a rehabilitation setting and be able to demonstrate excellent communication and delegation skills.
- Experience of working with older adults’ complex mental health or physical needs with a multi-disciplinary team is desirable, and you will be able to demonstrate on going professional development.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.