Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Runcorn. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £23.67 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 6-month contract.
- To enable RARS to provide OT support to assist in facilitating early hospital discharge, ensure delivery of service and improve outcome for service users and reduce length of stay in the service area.
- Will be based in an Intermediate Care Service working within patients own homes and in Intermediate care bed based units, they will complete therapy assessments, carry out rehabilitation interventions, provide crisis interventions and attend multidisciplinary meetings to improve outcome for service users and reduce length of stay in this service area.
- Set rehabilitation goals and treatments and be able to complete and update care plans for rehabilitation care staff to follow.
- Communicate regularly and effectively in order to maximise patient rehab potential and complete paperwork efficiently and comprehensively within health and social care services.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience within Intermediate care, rapid response and hospital discharge.
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.