Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient Occupational Therapists to work in Swansea on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
All roles are advertised at full time but they might potentially consider someone for part time.
- Role 1 - Morriston Hospital - Band 6 A&E.
- Role 2 - Neath Port Talbot Hospital Band 6 Inpatient adult physical services.
- Role 3 - Singleton Hospital / Morriston Hospital - Band 6 Cancer services and palliative care based between Singleton and Morriston.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.