Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Inpatient Occupational Therapist to work based in Bedford.
The pay rate for this locum Inpatient Occupational Therapist job is £25-£27 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month ongoing contract.
- Work as an integral member of the multi-disciplinary team for Bedford Older Peoples community mental health team, supporting the team to deliver and develop functional and organic services.
- Provide specialist bio-psycho-social assessments and interventions to clients referred to the CMHT/Memory Assessment Service.
- Provide expert advice to the Community Mental Health Team on Occupational Therapy issues and to raise the profile of Occupational Therapy approaches to care within the Team.
- Manage a caseload that reflects the need for specialist O.T skills. This may include supporting care coordinators in evidencing the need for social care packages.
- Develop and facilitate, therapeutic group activities within the community, according to the needs of clients and service.
- Work in collaboration with the Head OT in the development of clinical and professional practice and support the implementation of research, evidence-based practice, quality standards and audit within the OT service / MDT.
- Provide leadership, advice and support and clinical supervision to the OT team.
- Develop and maintain links with relevant, statutory and non-statutory agencies with particular reference to day care services, user led initiatives, voluntary bodies and Primary Care Providers.
Requirements of the Inpatient Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Inpatient Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.