Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated x3 Band 6 Inpatient Occupational Therapist to work in Swansea on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
All roles are advertised at full time but they might potentially consider someone for part time.
- Role 1 - Morriston Hospital - Band 6 Occupational therapist working within A&E.
- Role 2 - Neath Port Talbot Hospital Band 6 Occupational therapist Inpatient adult physical services.
- Role 3 - Singleton Hospital / Morriston Hospital - Band 6 Occupational therapist - Cancer services and palliative care based between Singleton and Morriston.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.