Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Services Occupational Therapist to work full-time (37 hours per week) based in Horsham within the Independent Living Service.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £32-£35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Assess and provide equipment and minor works and have good manual handling knowledge and ability ensuring the reablement programme is monitored and reviewed and the person’s outcomes are met.
- The plan may include advice, information, the provision of assistive equipment and recommendations for home adaptation.
- Work proportionately and accurately record work undertaken using electronic systems.
- Complex physical interventions, including transporting, demonstrating and using occupational therapy related equipment.
- Some home working but need to undertake visits in Horsham and Mid Sussex
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- At least two years of post-qualification experience as an Occupational Therapist.
- Be resilient, adaptable, organised, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be committed to evidence-based practice and continuing professional development, ensuring that your practice is up to date.
- Be able to travel across the county and work from various locations.
- There is a regular and intrinsic requirement to communicate in English with members of the public.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.