Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Services Equipment Occupational Therapist to work based in Bicester.
The pay rate for this locum Equipment Occupational Therapist job is £32 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 5-month contract.
- Part time: 18.5 hours per week.
- Full time: 30 hours per week.
- Act as a clinical expert Occupational Therapist specialising in complex equipment, including Assistive technologies for children and adults. Be a county resource to all prescribers, and a point of contact when there are queries relating to complex specialist equipment, including Close Technical Equivalents (CTE’s) and special orders. This could include but is not restricted to equipment use, finding alternatives/ CTE’s, looking at improvements to the ICES catalogue, providing value for money, dealing with any clinical issues in relation to prescribing, delivery and collections for all prescribers.
- Develop and share knowledge within Adult Social Care (ASC), Quality and Contracts and all partnership organisations; acting as a key resource for all in developing best practice across the length of the contract.
- To constantly monitor and contribute to the achievement of cost reduction targets as agreed by OCC and OCCG, looking at authorised high value equipment and minor work orders, in line with the Scheme of Delegation and inform managers of any issues which may have implications for others, eg eligibility, over-provision, etc.
Requirements of the Equipment Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Social Services Equipment Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.