Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within the Early Intervention team based in Aylesbury on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is up to £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The candidate for this role will primarily be assessment and duty worker for Bucks Early Intervention's assessment function. It will primarily be to triage assessments and undertake assessments. In line with the access and waiting time standards for first episode psychosis, working with individuals between the ages of 14-65.
- The successful candidate will also be allocated a small caseload to care coordinate. The service is county wide and work across Buckinghamshire. The role will mainly be office based but with some flexibility due to Covid restrictions.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.