Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced Band 5 Occupational Therapist to work full-time in a Discharge Planning Team based in Salford.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £20 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- In response to the COVID pandemic to support patients on discharge home from hospital, or prevent hospital admission.
- Provide a quick response and short term intervention to ensure patients are safe at home.
- Work with a patient group including a mix of conditions and specialities, from frailty and falls to MSK and neuro conditions.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.