Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6/7 COVID Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist to work based in Merton.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £26-£32 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Act as a key clinician and case managing clients from Care home to their own home.
- Access visits, liaise with social workers, discharge from care home, discharge visit and settling the patient at home.
- Support Discharge 2 Assess Team in managing the clients at their own home, including providing holistic assessment, short term intervention, and signposting to appropriate services.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6/7 COVID Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.