Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 COVID Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist to work based in Ilford.
The pay rate for this locum COVID Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist job is £27-£28 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Work across the three boroughs of Barking & Dagenham, Havering, and Redbridge.
- Work alongside Respiratory consultant, Physiotherapists, and Clinical Health Psychologists to provide support to a substantial caseload.
Requirements of the COVID Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Car driver is preferable due to the nature of the community work.
- Ideally familiar with Long COVIS as a chronic condition, management of fatigue, and energy conservation techniques.
- Keen to learn more and contribute to evolving research, as well as have great patient manner.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 COVID Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.