Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 7 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work based in Leicester.
The pay rate for this locum Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is £29-£30 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To work autonomously, taking responsibility for care, quality, and clinical activity for a designated caseload of service users.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Evidence of relevant post graduate registration training and development in particular motivational interviewing, brief solution focussed interventions, cognitive and behavioural approaches and psychosocial interventions to enable the management of a caseload of service users with complex needs.
- Community Mental Health experience is essential.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.