Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work in Chelmsford.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist role is £35-£37 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Be responsible for the smooth and effective operational management and coordination of the team.
- Establish and enhance systems for the management of referrals and treatment resources, ensuring a fast and appropriate response to referrers.
- Work in close partnership with the multi-disciplinary team to actively promote teamwork.
- Have regular coordination meetings, business meetings and zoning meeting with the team to ensure that the separate elements of team accountabilities are fully addressed with particular attention to risk management.
- Hold full managerial responsibility for all individual service staff members (excluding the doctors) ensuring the various disciplines work within an agreed operational policy and providing support and consultation in the process.
- Work closely with Consultant Psychiatrists, to ensure that all medically qualified members of the team adhere to operational policies and fully engage in the multi-disciplinary process.
- Ensure systems are in place to manage intake, allocation, caseloads, and clinical review in the team.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of two years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.