Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Magherafelt, within Community Mental Health.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £16.12 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- To carry own caseload and be responsible for organising own workload in line with agreed Trust priorities, policies, and procedures.
- To carry out assessments, initiate and follow through appropriate treatment programmes, on an individual/group basis, as appropriate.
- Liaise and exchange information, both informally and formally at ward rounds/case conferences, case discussions, and with other disciplines and agencies.
- To participate in evening, weekend & Bank Holiday rota.
- To carry out home assessment visits as required.
- Provide equipment and make recommendations in respect of minor housing adaptations, within agreed framework and at the discretion of the Professional Lead / Clinical Lead.
- Give support and advice to client/parents/carers/teachers where appropriate giving due regard to confidentiality.
- To assist in the supervision of unqualified staff and students as appropriate.
- To participate in in-service training programme, professional talks and lectures and staff meetings.
- Maintain and develop professional competence and promote evidence-based practice. This will include keeping a CPD record.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality.
- Maintain accurate records and carry out administrative procedures in accordance with department procedures.
- Be responsible for the use and care of all equipment and stock.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- At least two years of experience either pre or post qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5 Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.