Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to work in a Community Therapy Team based in Bristol on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24.71 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a contract lasting until 01/02/2021.
Dependent on experience, staff could either be working on planned rehab waiting list or providing support to Home First pathway to support patients on return home from hospital.
Ideally looking for full time but would consider other hours.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous occupational therapy experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.