Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to work full-time in a Home first team based in Weston Super Mare.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist role is £24.71 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
We would like a full time locum but happy for the hours to be 8-6 over 4 days.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within occupational therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Worked within home first ( D2A ) or community experience
- Rapid response and case management/ urgent care, issuing of equipment, moving and handling skills and experience of palliative care
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.