Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Weston Super Mare.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist role is £24.71 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Home first team assisting discharges from acute trusts back into their own homes or residential homes.
You will be working 8-6 over 4 days.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within occupational therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Worked within home first ( D2A ) or community experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.