Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 5/6 Community Occupational Therapist to work based in Leicester.
The pay rate for this locum Community Occupational Therapist job is £20-£25.16 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To work as a specialist clinician to utilise, develop and enhance Occupational Therapy clinical and professional skills within the Service to deliver high standards of practice.
- To apply the Occupational Therapy process within a Multi-Disciplinary format providing specialist assessment and treatment in clinical care pathways.
- To take a lead in developing the Service.
- This involves promoting high quality clinical practice and ensuring profession.
Requirements of the Community Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5/6 Community Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.