Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Community Health and Social Care Occupational Therapist to work based in Ivybridge, Kingsbridge, and Tavistock, within the Integrated Team.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £33 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience relevant to post.
- Experience of working in close liaison with other appropriate agencies.
- Experience of working in a Social Care and/or Health community setting
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Health and Social Care Policy, housing and legislation affecting general OT and moving and handling practice.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the impact of physical and psychological conditions, disabilities/disorders on function.
- Knowledge and application of standardised assessments, including risk assessment.
- Knowledge of the principles of complex moving and handling of people.
- Knowledge of safeguarding processes.
- Knowledge of the principles of housing construction and design and housing adaptations.
- Knowledge of a wide range of standard and specialist disability equipment.
- Car driver is a must.
- Ideally full time but may consider part time.
- Be flexible – some home working options available.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Community Health and Social Care Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.