Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Dudleyon a full-time basis, within the Access and Prevention (A&P) Duty Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £25.00 - £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Complete effective and timely screening of all Occupational Therapy referrals which may involve complete telephone assessment, same day visits, provision of equipment's and signposting to ensure patients are safe in their home environment
- Providing immediate response to promote independence by the provision of equipment, avoiding and delaying the need for care and hospital avoidance
- Minor adaptations: grab rails, temporary ramps
- Paediatric and adult specialist seating (this may require a visit to assess postural and functional needs, a rep visit and handover reviews
- Shower and bathing equipment
- Advice, assess and provide manual handling equipment
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experiences on mobility and transfer
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.