Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Aylesbury.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist role is £35,100 - £39,000 per annum.
- Independently manage a designated caseload of clients with complex needs in spinal cord injuries and neurological conditions.
- Complete specialist assessments of clients to address their occupational performance & skill deficit using specialist standardised and non-standardised assessment tools.
- Work with clients, their carers/relatives to identify OT goals as part of the overall care plan and participate in joint goal setting and rehabilitation planning with other team members.
- Plan and carry out regular goal review with the patient/family/carers to discuss progress and plan future goals.
- Plan and implement client centred individual and/or group interventions, enabling the clients in areas of self-maintenance, productivity & leisure, using graded activity to achieve therapeutic goals.
- Work as part of the multi / interdisciplinary team providing specialist rehabilitation.
- Conduct and develop rehabilitation groups, working with other members of the multi/interdisciplinary team.
- Monitor, evaluate and modify treatment in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of intervention and to ensure a high standard of evidence based clinical and professional practice is maintained and developed and intervention progresses to a satisfactory closure.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent experience working in a Spinal Cord Injury Rehab setting
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.