Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Services Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Ipswich, within the Children and Young People's Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £28-£32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-6-month contract.
- The Children & Young people’s (CYP) OT team work with children and young people with disabilities mainly in their home environment
- Specialist equipment for CYP, for example, bathing, toileting, beds, hoists & slings
- Major adaptations to properties such as ramp, through floor, stair lifts, level access showers and other complex schemes involving extensions
- Assessment for home safety issues or needs related to behavioural difficulties
- Duty work
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- At least two years of experience either pre or post qualification
- experience of working with children and young people from 0-18 years old.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.