Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work based in Oxford, within the Care Coordination Team.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £27 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To work independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team to, assess, plan and implement patient specific programmes of care/interventions under the Care Programme Approach, contributing to the continuous assessment of patients.
- To undertake complex mental health assessments using your professional knowledge and skills and evidence-based practice.
- To function effectively across a variety of environments (e.g. ward, department, homes etc.) involving changing and demanding conditions.
- To use a comprehensive range of verbal and non-verbal communication tools to communicate effectively with patients, their carers and families and colleagues. This may include people who may have difficulties with understanding or communication.
- To work in partnership with patients to agree goals and treatment proposals, gaining valid informed consent.
- To work in partnership with patients to assess their progress against mutually agreed goals, amending care plan as appropriate.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- At least two years of post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of the relevant legal frameworks: Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, NHS and Community Care Act, National Assistance Act.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.