Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist Care Co-ordinator to work full-time in Headington.
The pay rate for this Occupational Therapist job is £24-£28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Shifts mainly Mon-Fri but some weekends and evenings will be required.
Although some home working may be possible candidates will need to work on site at least 2-3 days per week and must be prepared to travel
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us.
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system.
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.