Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 7 Occupational Therapist to work based in Aylesbury, within the Community Adult Mental Health Service.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30-£45 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- 8am-8pm shifts.
- Assessment and treatment of acute mental health presentations in young people under the age of 18 years; those deemed to be at Crisis point.
- Assessment at local A&E (Stoke Mandeville Hospital), as well as short-term treatment to young people and their families in the community.
- Venue for community appointments can be any of the following: schools, community location, home, CAMHS bases, GP surgery, etc.
- The treatment sessions are largely based around DBT skills; distress tolerance and emotion regulation as well as ongoing risk management, support for the network around the child and mental state examinations.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.