Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 CAMHS Occupational Therapist to work either full-time or part-time based in Cambridge. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24 - £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide an evidence based therapy service to children and adolescents with learning disabilities and associated neurodevelopmental disorders in the Children's Directorate Primary Care CAMHS Neurodevelopmental Service.
- Patients will be managed on a community basis; providing assessment and evidence based therapy at the same time as offering advice and consultation on patient's mental health care to colleagues and partner agencies and to other, non- professional carers, working autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team's policies and procedures
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.