Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist specialising in CAMHS to work full-time from home initially. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
This locum CAMHS Occupational Therapist role is based in Newark but you will initially be working from home completing phone assessments and check in calls.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.39 per hour (Assignment rate).
- As postholder of this role you will support universal service professionals to promote and support the emotional health and wellbeing of children, young people and families through contributing to professional consultation and training.
- Enhance access to the mental health services for children and young people for whom it is clinically indicated so to allow timely assessment, formulation and evidence-based intervention within a multi-agency framework.
- Provide therapeutic mental health assessment and intervention within a variety of community settings so to better engage children and young people.
- Work within the Choice and Partnership Approach framework.
- Utilise Routine Outcome Measures so to ensure partnership working which is goal specific.
- Collaborate and liaise with agencies, creating positive and helpful relationships.
- Support the eradication of stigma associated with mental health services.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must have experience of mental health assessments and ideally short term pieces of work within a mental health setting.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.