Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Inpatients Occupational Therapist to work in Newhamon a full-time basis (37.5 hours per week).
The pay rate for this locum Inpatients Occupational Therapist job is £35 - £36 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- 08:00 am – 16:00 pm but flexible working can be considered
- Management of varied inpatient clinical caseload
- Discharge planning
- Supervision and appraisal of others
- MDT working and communication
- Staff recruitment
- Day to day staff management including rosters
- QI project involvement
Requirements of the Inpatients Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- NHS experience
- Leadership skills
- Ability to follow policies
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Inpatients Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.