Sanctuary Health is an award-winning recruitment agency who are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Perinatal Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist to work in Doncaster.
The pay rate is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To develop the service in line with Local and National directives ensuring service delivery follows agreed pathways and evidence-based practice
- To lead the development and implementation of clinical guidelines and protocols relevant to the perinatal mental health service in partnership with midwifery colleagues
- To provide expert advice and support to colleagues and other agencies involved with the provision of care for those experiencing the challenges of perinatal mental health problems contributing directly to the formulation and treatment plan.
- To provide specialist care for individuals presenting with or at high risk of developing mental health problems during or following pregnancy, recognising the needs of the individual, providing support, information, education and counselling to them and their families.
- To be responsible for implementing a range of specialist evidence-based interventions for individuals, carers, families and groups within and across teams.
- To maintain accurate records and establish a data collection system to assist in the evaluation and development of the service.
- To coordinate and deliver education and training to build confidence, knowledge and skills of all midwives, enabling them to better support women's mental health in pregnancy and postnatally
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.