Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 7 Occupational Therapist to work full time within a CAMHS Neurodevelopmental Team based in Aylesbury.
The pay rate for this locum Band 7 Occupational Therapist role is £30-34 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Travel in at short notice, if for example they needed to do an urgent mental health assessment
- Working with a wide range of children and young people and will be expected to demonstrate expertise and leadership in relation to assessment and intervention for young people with range of complex neuro-developmental diagnoses as we as providing pre-diagnostic support to families with children and young people on the waiting list
- In addition to direct clinical work, there will be the opportunity to use a wide range of core clinical skills such as teaching, training, consultation, supervision, and audit / service evaluation
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- A non-medical prescribing qualification is desirable
- Experience with neurodevelopmental conditions, preferably including diagnostic experience
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.