Sanctuary Health is an award-winning recruitment agency who are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Occupational Therapist to work in Redbridge.
The pay rate for this occupational therapist job is £32 per hour and is an ongoing contract.
You will be working 37.5 hours, over 7 days a week on a rota.
Duties of the Occupational Therapist:
- We are setting an urgent falls response service in WF and looking for experienced OT to support this new pilot.
- The post holder will be required to work as part of and jointly lead a team of therapist and support worker.
- The service will respond to urgent referrals for patients who have fallen.
- The ability to carry out holistic assessment and implement robust plans to support patients to remain at home is essential.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Ideal candidate would have extensive experience of community rehabilitation and preferably experience of working in a Rapid Response/ Falls response service
- Car driver is essential as staff would be expected to transport some equipment as part of the role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.