Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Occupational Therapist to work in Lewisham on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Must be able to work shift patterns covering 8am - 8pm on a 5-day rota Monday - Friday. Working 7.5 hours shifts either 8am - 4pm, 10am - 6pm or 12pm - 8pm. The shifts alternate weekly with lots of flexibility within the team.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must have at least 4 years post qualifying experience
- Must have 2 years NHS experience
- Must have ED and frailty experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.