Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Woolwich. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28 - £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- As postholder of this role you must be able to work alone in the community in a variety of settings, independent of multi-disciplinary support whilst in direct contact with clients and their carers.
- Be responsible and accountable for physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of highly complex neurological conditions including stroke, as an autonomous practitioner and in partnership with the client / carer.
- Utilise effective clinical reasoning skills and evidence based practice to develop individual specialist rehabilitation management care plans which address the client's goals and clinical need.
- Use a range of highly specialist clinical skills to ensure effective treatment.
- Monitor, review and continually re-assess clients with complex care plans and objectives, and facilitate modification of packages of care/targets as appropriate to enable achievement of their goals.
- Carry out clinical risk assessment and complete risk management plans relevant to the clinical group.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.