Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Paediatric Occupational Therapists to work in Sandwell in the iCares team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Occupational Therapist jobs are £25.00 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
The Band 6 will work full time but Band 7 will work 3 days a week.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Must be a car driver
- Experience of working with children in community settings, work in mainstream, special schools, running assessment clinics and assessing for / recommending specialist equipment.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.