Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist to work full-time within an Acute Stroke or General Medical Ward based in Dartford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Required to work Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00
- Must have experience of working with Neuro/Stroke patients at Band 6/7 level.
- Must have acute hospital inpatient experience at Band 6 level. Beneficial if you have experience in working with oncology patients.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.