Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Band 6/7 Acute Inpatient Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Harlow.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24.50 - £29 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an OT.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us.
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system.
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.