Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist to work in Belfast on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £18.06 - £21.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-6-month contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Experience working in an acute hospital setting assessing
- Treating and discharge planning adult patients with acute fractures and/or spinal injuries experience
- Experienced in postural management techniques including the assessment and provision of specialised seating~
- Familiar with thermoplastic splinting materials and be competent in static splinting techniques
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.