Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Step Up/Step Down Occupational Therapist to work in Bedford on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Step Up/Step Down Occupational Therapist job is £25.73 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Work with the patients coming out of the acute trust and into the Step Up/Step Down unit to deliver therapy and discharge planning out to the patient's own homes
Requirements of the Step Up/Step Down Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Step Up/Step Down Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.