Sanctuary Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist to work in East Kent on a full or part-time basis. The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £23 - £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
As post holder of this role you will be working within a rehab service and you will be expected to support with a 7 day Early Supported Stroke Discharge pathway.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
2 years experience
Must be car drivers and willing to cover the East Kent locality working weekend
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.