Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Bedford.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist role is £22.53 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Ordering and assessing for and with the appropriate equipment that will support the client or carers.
- Demonstrate appropriate equipment to relevant care agencies.
- Seek advice from senior staff and appropriate services as required.
- Complete the appropriate onward referrals to other relevant services.
- Provide guidance and support to junior staff members as required.
- Support hospital discharges when demand requires senior support
- Support the rehab bedded units as required.
- Review case as appropriate and within a timely manner.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within occupational therapy
- Must be HCPC Registered
- Recent NHS/hospital experience working as an Occupational Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.