Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment agency within the health sector is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient Rehab Occupational Therapist to work in Cambridge on a part-time or full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24-£24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work as an autonomous practitioner within the integrated multi-professional team.
- Undertake assessment of patients with complex and multiple pathologies using specialist clinical reasoning skills.
- Identify patient needs, agree goals and provide appropriate therapy interventions.
- Provide adaptive equipment, rehabilitation programmes, and make recommendations for minor adaptations in line with current legislation.
- Keep the patient at the centre of care, ensuring patient and carer participation in decision making
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous occupational therapy experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.