Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in Great Yarmouth/Waveny on a full-time or part-time basis in the Older Peoples Mental Health Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24-£25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The post holder will undertake the planning and delivery of direct patient care with appropriate supervision, ensuring continuity of practice and working within a multi-disciplinary and multiagency environment.
- Managing a caseload and the provision of Mental Health Care services to older people with mental health care needs.
- Support and advising to other health care professionals.
- To be responsible for accurate mental health clustering of all patients on admission, discharge and at review.
- To ensure all mental health clustering information is passed onto other Trust teams or services on transfer of patients.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.