Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Neuro Occupational Therapist to work based in Coventry, within an Interdisciplinary Team.
The pay rate for this locum role is £25.39 per hour (assignment rate).
About the job:
- Early Supported Discharge
- This placement will be working in an interdisciplinary team supporting patients who have recently had a stroke or other neurological injury and have a moderate to severe impairment, these people will have been supported to leave hospital to received their rehabilitation at home or in a temporary bed in the community.
- Team working is essential and trust values essential to deliver working together, compassion in action, seeking excellence and respect for everyone.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.