Sanctuary Health is a leading recruitment agency within Health and Social Care. We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Neuro/Stroke Occupational Therapist to work based in Cambridge on a full or part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Duties of the Occupational Therapist:
- The occupational therapy programmes for patients under care of the community neuro rehabilitation service
- This will involve working in a range of ward settings, outpatient departments and various community settings. This will include lone working within the community with access to Advanced Practitioners/band7 when required.
- Provide a high standard of occupational therapy.
- To perform advanced occupational therapy assessment of patients with neurological conditions including stroke and to deliver an individual treatment programme.
- Hold responsibility for own caseload and be responsible for a defined area of the service or a particular patient type, working unsupervised.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.