Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Neuro Occupational Therapist to work full or part time in Welwyn. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.07-£26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- You will be expected to manage a caseload of up to 6 patients. You will provide up to an hour of daily input to these patients alongside other physio's, OTs and rehabilitation assistants using a range of therapeutic adjuncts.
- You will be expected to carry out access and home visits, order equipment and complete any associated reports.
- Accurate and timely documentation onto systmOne will then be required for each patient.
- As well as handing over any relevant information to the MDT.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- 2 years' experience
- Will need experience in the assessment, treatment and management of complex neurological conditions including Stroke, Spinal Cord Injuries and Traumatic Brain Injuries
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.