Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work full or part-time based in Peterborough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapist and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24-£24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To complete OT assessment, develop and implement treatment plans.
- Review individual care/treatment plans.
- To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner.
- Able to effectively work within a team and support OTA's on the ward
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapist
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience of working as an OT with older adults in the field of Mental Health
- 2 years experience
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.