Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work within an Early Intervention Team based in Wandsworth.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is £27-32 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide leadership for junior staff, through supervision and appraisal
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of OT services within the Community Team, holding responsibility for defined projects
- Offer OT intervention for the team caseload, being responsible for completing standardised assessments / manualised interventions as agreed by senior professional lead
- Contribute to the development of the OT specific role in the service
- Regularly supervise OT students on practice placement
- Contribute to streamline working from admission to discharge in keeping with the principles in the Adult Services Recovery Care pathway
- Promote recovery and social inclusion
- Act as the designated 'Disability Champion' leading the multi-disciplinary team in Disability Equality matters within the service and other areas as required
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.