Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work full-time in the Leeds. The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. Ideally full time hours however part time considered min 3 days.
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an OT.
- CAMHS Mental Health experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us.
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system.
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.