Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time in an Inpatient Older Peoples Mental Health Team based in York.
The pay rates for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.23 - £25.78 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Complete assessments of patients.
- Optimise older people’s health, wellbeing and independence through therapy interventions provided in a community setting (Saffron Ward).
- Provide rehabilitation for people with mental health conditions who are considered unsafe to remain in, or return, to their own homes, but who would have the ability to live at home if provided with suitable rehabilitation services.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.